Bonus Payroll Calculator (Aggregate Method)
This payroll calculator uses your last paychecks amount to apply the correct payroll withholding rates to special wages payments, such as bonuses. This is state-by state compliant for those states that allow the aggregate method or percent method of bonus calculations.
Plan smarter with the help of these payroll tax calculators. It's free.
Here you can determine the amount of gross wages before taxes and deductions are withheld, given a specific take-home pay amount. This calculator has been updated to use the new withholding schedules for 2016.
"How to"... Instructions
• Pay Period Explained »
• State Payroll Taxes - UI, etc. »
• Employee Payroll Checks »
• FUTA & SUTA Taxes »
• Make Checkstubs »
• About EFTPS »
• Independent Contractor - 1099 »
• Health Insurance Deductions »
• Difference between PEO and ASO »
• Why Do I Need Workers' Comp? »
• ACA - Affordable Care Act»
• How to do payroll in Canada »
"Save on Accounting Fees"
•J/E Bank Statement on Spreadsheet »
• Bank Reconciliation »
• Cash versus Accrual »
Select any of our Free Online Paycheck Calculators:
• The paycheck payroll calculator »
• Hourly paycheck payroll calculator »
• Bonus payroll calculator (aggregate) »
• Bonus payroll calculator (percentage) »
• 401(k) paycheck payroll calculator »
• W4 Assistant payroll calculator »
Let us help you make the right move when choosing a payroll company.
By using Payroll Marketplace™ you instantly access a nationwide network of Payroll Service Providers (PEOs). Submit the basic payroll info and they will provide Payroll quotes quickly.